Our Church Family: Mission and Fellowship
Our members are proud of being a friendly outgoing church, and welcome visitors and prospective members. We enjoy worshiping, eating and playing together. Being part of a family means helping others through love and support. We develop long lasting friendships.
Members and visitors alike enjoy:
- monthly potluck dinners following worship service,
- a Dinner Theater and silent auction,
- ice cream social,
- Easter breakfast following sunrise service,
- Thanksgiving Dinner,
- women’s luncheons and more.
These programs and activities reach into every aspect of our lives, where we are committed to following the path God has provided for us:
- The recent Dinner Theater and silent auction funded an Ark through the Heifer project.
- Outreach and Women’s Ministry provide birthday parties for the local nursing home, gifts for Veterans, a Hat and Mitten tree at Christmas, a School Supply Drive, and other projects that are scheduled throughout the year.
- Several members volunteer at the local Food Bank.
- We support veterans, women and children in need, and those who are ill, in the hospital or nursing home, plus other needs in the community as they arise.
- Our Shepherds Program is designed to provide a ministry of love and concern to each member of our church family. Members who volunteer to serve as Shepherds are responsible for keeping in contact with specific members, recognizing special events in their lives, and helping in times of illness, trouble, or death.
- Our choir is an integral part of our worship service and a magnet to those who love music. All enjoy the Spring Sing.